We've moved!

We're happy to announce that with the change to Pine Technical & Community College, our website has moved to www.pine.edu!

We recommend updating your bookmarks to the new domain. We'll be phasing out our pinetech.edu domain in the coming months and the information below may not be current.

Go to the new website now!

Emergency Resources

Minnesota Help Information

Search for resources by county and type of help needed; Minnesota Help also lists resources for immediate help.

National Suicide Prevention

If you, or someone you know, are feeling desperate, alone, or hopeless, call one of the national hotlines.

1-800-273 TALK (1-800-273-8255)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free, 24/7 hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.  For more information go to  National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
The National Hopeline Network is a free, 24/7 hotline You will be connected to a trained counselor at the suicide crisis center nearest you.

Mental Health Emergency -- Regional

1-800-523-3333 (Serving Chisago, Isanti, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties)
This 24-hour service is available for people overwhelmed or unable to cope with their feelings or relationships and who need immediate help.

Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault: WINDOW Victim Services

1-800-644-0003 (Serving Pine, Kanabec and surrounding areas)
This organization provides free and confidential services including a 24-hour crisis phone line, information and referral, support groups and advocacy.

Child Abuse Prevention and Family Support

 -- Pine County Social Services: 320-629-6784 or 1-800-450-7463
 -- Kanabec County Social Services: 320-679-6350
 -- Five County Mental Health: 320-396-3333 or 1-800-223-1513
 -- Family Pathways: 320-384-0046
 -- WINDOW Victim Services: 1-800-644-0003
 -- Family Support Network: 1-800-832-6082

Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
 -- Hinckley: 320-384-6443
 -- Sandstone: 320-245-5531
 -- Willow River: 218-372-3131
 -- Pine City: 320-629-4003
 -- Mora: 320-679.6257 

Alcohol and/or Drug Abuse

 -- Five County Mental Health Center, Braham: 320-396-3333 or 1-800-223-1513
 -- Pine County Chemical Dependency: 320-629-6781

Disability Services

 -- Pine Technical College Disability Services: Contact Katie Krier, 800-521-7463 or e-mail krierka@pinetech.edu.  
 -- Rehabilitation Services -- Minnesota Workforce Center, Cambridge: 1-800-689-3250