Transferring Students

About Transferring

Pine Technical College considers courses for transfer from colleges and universities that have been accredited by their regional associations. Transfer credit also may be considered for courses taken at institutions that lack regional accreditation but have been accredited by specialized agencies or at institutions outside the United States that have been chartered or authorized by their national governments. In general, transfer credit is considered only for courses that fulfill Pine Technical College graduation and program requirements and have been completed with a grade of C or better. Grades of transfer courses are not included in the student's grade-point average (GPA). For PTC's Transfer Procedure, more about specific types of courses that transfer into PTC (general education courses, technical/occupational courses, developmental courses, etc.), information about Transfer Maximum, articulation agreements and more, visit the Transfer Information page.