Study Rooms, Tutoring, Testing, and Career Center
Due to increased college enrollment figures, use of Group Work/Quiet Study Rooms rooms must be reserved. To reserve a room, stop by the Learning Resource and Technology Center (LRTC) Service Desk, and register on the sign-up form.
- A room may be used by one person seeking quiet study conditions or by a group of persons for group study or small meetings.
- A room may be reserved for up to two hours.
- Same-day reservations for students are available.
- Faculty and staff may reserve a room one day prior to the needed date.
- No reservations required after 6 p.m.
- Covered beverages allowed in rooms; however, meals and snacks are not allowed.
- Periodically, tutoring and testing space needs may take priority over general use of the rooms.
- Room 125 - Quiet/Group Study
- Room 126 - Testing Room and Quiet/Group Study
- Room 127 - Career Center, Quiet/Group Study, Assistive Technology
- Room 128 - Quiet/Group Study
- Room 129 - Academic Skills Center (Tutoring)
- Room 94 - Academic Skills Center (Tutoring) and LRTC Overflow